Friday, February 15, 2008

STONEWALL

so on december 21st, i went over to the Bolinger family abode and discovered that the three dogs i was to sit had multiplied to seven. Briley, that golden harlot of a canine, had puppies. they were real cute, and hours after their entrance into this world, i had singled out mine - the only boy in the litter. i named him Stonewall. he moved in with me last night here in the tree house on hurricane ridge. he lives in my bathroom and right now we're working on potty training. he's getting there... slowly. heres Stonewall at a week old (his eyes still had not opened) and one taken this afternoon.he is mine, and i love him.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ahhh! I can't even handle that Scott. Seriously, he is too much. I love him. Wow, I get too easily attached.